The anniversary of our international launch is fast approaching, and we’ve decided to throw one more twist into the mix to commemorate it. From now until 23 November, we’re accepting flash submissions to be included in Issue 13 (released 1 December). But there’s a catch: your submissions must be in response to a piece previously featured in one of our issues (we’ve picked out a few at the bottom).
Guidelines and Requirements
- Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Flash Submission”.
- Include a short bio (100 words) in the body of your email.
- The file name should include your name and the title of your work.
- Specify which piece you are responding to in the body of your email (if you choose your own from previous issues, please provide the issue and page number of the piece). Also, tell us what inspired you about the piece you chose.
- Prose should be no more than 1000 words; poetry no more than 20 lines.
- Images must be 300 dpi and minimum of 1200×1200 pixels
- Must be received by midnight GMT, 23 November.
“Divination as a Means of Finding a Way Back”, Jes Malitoris (#9 / Dec 2012)
Nadia Scola: Dementia Immersion (#10 / Mar 2013)